Gfinity London 2018
|Gfinity London 2018|
|Format:|| 4v4 |
|Number of Teams:||28|
|Prize pool:|| $25,000 for 4v4 |
$5,000 for FFA
The Gfinity London 2018 event is the qualifying for the 2018 Halo World Championship season, in the Europe region. It took place at the Gfinity Arena in London, England. It took place from Friday 23rd February 2018 until Sunday 25th February 2018. The game being played is Halo 5: Guardians in both a 4V4 and FFA competition. This event is not to be confused with the Gfinity London 2018 #2 event.
- The bracket is a double-elimination open bracket, with a 32 team limit.
- The teams that place in the top 4 positions, will qualify for the 2018 Halo World Championship.
- It is best of 5 for rounds 1 to 4 in the winner's bracket and for rounds 1 to 6 in the losers bracket.
- It is best of 7 for rounds 6 to 8 in the losers bracket and for the winners final and the grand final.
- The bracket is a single-elimination open bracket, with a 144 player limit.
- The player that places in 1st position will qualify for the 2018 Halo World Championship.
- The final score is determined by a total made from two games that are played in each round.
- The top three players move onto the semi-finals whilst the top two players in the semi-finals advance straight to the final.
- The final is a single game on the map, Truth.
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag - Coliseum, Fathom and Truth.
- Strongholds - Eden, Empire, Plaza and The Rig.
- Slayer - Coliseum, Plaza, Regret, The Rig and Truth.
$25,000 USD in prize money is divided among the teams as follows:
|9th-12th||-||FC Lahti Menace|
$6,000 USD in prize money is divided among the players as follows:
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4||Grand Final|
|INSERT TEAM NAME|
- [link what you want to appear] - source name